|Security Checkups - Spyware|
How do you know that you have spyware on your computer?
- Pop-ups appear as soon as you connect to the Internet, and when your not browsing the Web
- Your home page of your web browser has changed or keeps changing and you have no control over it.
- When you click 'search' the results are from a site which you have never heard of or are not from the site which you usually use for searching the Internet.
- A new toolbar or buttons have been installed into your browser without your knowledge, or that you don't want, and there seems to be no way to get rid of it
- Your computer seems to have slowed up and takes longer than usual to perform any tasks
- Your computer crashes suddenly or repeatedly or other strange experiences occur that didn't before
Creation date : 05/07/2005 @ 09:45
Last update : 24/06/2006 @ 16:57
Category : Security Checkups
Print the page
029 20 611 713
28 Coronation Road
Get Skype and call me for free:
6 visitors online